There are 14 sub menus within the system. Some functions are the same or similar to what is available through the main buttons on the front of the unit such as BACKWASH and WINTER MODE while others are more detailed.
To access the MAIN MENU, simply press the [OK] button and then either the [-] or [+] buttons to scroll through the options.
When you have the menu you want, simply press the [OK] button to enter.
NOTE: Everything will appear on the digital display as to how to adjust, save or exit these menus.
- BACKWASH - Same as on the front of the unit for backwashing sand/glass filters.
- BRIGHTNESS - Factory setting for screen brightness is 65% but this can be adjusted up or down.
- CELL CLEANING - The number of hours the oxidiser plates reverse polarity (clean themselves). By default these are set for 10 hours. If your pool water is high in calcium and you start to see a build up on the plates inside the cell you may need to reduce the reversing hours to accommodate. NOTE: If you see white flakes on the bottom of your pool or inside the cell housing, this is normal and the system is doing its job by removing calcium build up sticking to the cell plates. This is important as build up on the plate surface reduces the sanitisation affect and you may even notice the OXI Output less than 100%.
- OXI BOOST - Same function as the OXI button on the front of the unit. This boosts the oxidising time if the pool is under heavy use or severe weather conditions. Find out more HERE.
- OXI SETTING - The factory setting for OXI Output is 100%. If TDS levels are within the correct range (800-1200ppm) the OXI OUT is producing 15gr/h of chlorine . Without stabiliser (cyanuric acid) in the pool this level is negligible. However, if the pool is indoors or constantly under a pool blanket or cover you may want to reduce the level if you are maintaining longer run times.
- CLOCK/TIMER - Same function as the clock/timer icon on the front of the unit. Used for adjusting the CLOCK, SINGLE and DUAL TIMERS, more information about Timers can be found HERE.
- CONTRAST - Factory setting for contrast is 80%. This can be adjusted up or down should you have difficulty seeing the digital display.
- POWER/MODE - As per the red button on front of the system. This will adjust the unit from AUTO - OFF - ON (Manual)
- PUMP SETTING - Designed to protect your pump if there is no flow of water. This means the time the pump is allowed to run after the water sensor on the OXI Cell detects there is no flow of water. The pump will be turned off from 3 to 10 minutes, after detecting no water flow.
- TDS TEST - Used to measure the TDS (Total Dissolved Solids) in the water. TDS is the combination of all solids that are present in the water such as salts/minerals, calcium, sodium bicarbonate and acid. A total of 4 readings are displayed for 30 seconds in the FWD direction and then another 30 seconds in the REV direction. Pressing the [<] and [>] buttons once in test mode and holding them in for 3 seconds brings you to this maintenance function which allows you to view the actual TDS VALUE and current reading in XXX.XAMPS.
- SERVICE MENU - Please contact your local Naked dealer or service technician for further information in the use of these functions. Model number and pool size can be found here and this is typically used for troubleshooting and not required by the average consumer.
- SPA MODE - Rarely required when the swimming pool has a spa combination with the same body of water. The Spa mode allows your system to be adjusted to suit your Spa by reducing the OXI Output to 10%.
- WINTER MODE - As per the button on the front of the unit, Winter Mode will reduce the output of the Oxidiser and Ioniser by 50% to accommodate low use conditions or when the pool is covered during colder months. You can see the function on this VIDEO.
- ION SETTING - Used to adjust the current Ioniser output from the default 20%. This may be required if copper has become low through dilution or if the pool has a higher demand for copper in the instance it may be surrounded by trees or other organic matter. To see how to boost ION levels in pools installed Pre October 2019 CLICK HERE and after October 2019 please refer to this VIDEO.
OVERVIEW OF THE MENU GUIDE