If you are seeing a significant number of bubbles, cavitation or the water level in the Cell Housing is low (not completely full) this is most commonly due to lack of water flow from the pool pump or a possible air leak in the system.
- Variable speed pump set too low.
- Low pool water levels.
- Leaks around the pump lid.
- Leaks in the unions or pump seals.
- The pump is starving water when starting and sucking air.
- Pool cleaner is blocked/full of debris.
- Increase the pump speed until the bubbles disappear.
- Ensure water levels in the pool are half way over the skimmer box and clear of any debris.
- Check all lids and seals to ensure they are tight.
- Possibly lube any seals around the pump or the cell with silicone grease. DO NOT use petroleum based lubricants.
- Ensure water remains in the pump before the system starts each day. If the pump is above water level this may require a check valve to stop water draining back to the pool when the pump is not running.
- Check the pool cleaner and ensure no debris is stuck limiting the water flow through the system.