This alert is to notify you the copper and silver electrodes are not able to produce enough output when required or they have worn and possibly need replacing. The typical lifespan of the rods is 3-4 years based on a 40-50,000L pool.
- Not enough water flow over the Ioniser Rods.
- TDS of the water is below 600ppm.
- The ION Rods have worn however still visible.
- The ION Rods have completely worn and are due to be replaced.
- If the system has just started please allow 30-60 mins for the water to circulate in order for TDS levels to dissolve in the water.
- Check there is sufficient water flow through the cell housing and if not what is restricting the flow of water? Do you have a variable speed pump and is the speed too low? If so increase the speed to ensure the cell housing is constantly full of water. Is something stuck in the skimmer box or is there a valve closed in the system? You may also need to backwash your filter.
- Check the TDS levels in the pool to ensure they are between 800-1200ppm...adding a small amout of salt will increase the conductivity of the water and if not totally worn away the message will disappear.
- Check the Ioniser rods and if worn you can purchase a new set HERE.