WATER FLOW FAULT occurs when there is no water flow or the water level in the cell housing is too low and has exposed the flow sensor on the OXI Cell.
The system will automatically stop the pump for 3 minutes and make three attempts to draw water over a 5-10 minute period. If the fault remains the system will sit idle until the next TIMER is due to start and the process will start again. This cycle will continue until the flow of water is resolved.
There is not enough water flowing through the cell housing, caused by:
- A closed valve, the pump not being able to draw water from the pool due to a block in the skimmer box or elsewhere.
- Variable speed pump set on low or you may be trying to vacuum the pool and it is restricting water flow through the system.
- Just completed backwash and the pump has lost prime (no water coming through) and there is possibly air in the system.
- Check all valves are open and nothing is stuck in the skimmer box or anywhere else that is restricting water flowing through the cell housing.
- If using a variable speed pump please check the speed of the pump and if needed, increase the speed to ensure a constant flow of water through the cell housing.
- Press the POWER/MODE too OFF. Open the clear lid at the front of the pump and fill with water, replace the lid and press the POWER/MODE button to ON to ensure water is coming through. Return to AUTO if all is ok or repeat the process until satisfied.