After first filling the pool with water, add the required amount of salt and balance the pool as normal (see the attached Start Up Guide for specifications).
Circulate the water to dissolve in the solids as normal and then start the Naked system. The unit will ask you six questions including:
1. Set the Clock - Time of Day
2. Did you add Salt or Mineral Salts?
3. Is there currently copper in the pool? Y/N
4. How many litres is the pool? (Volume of water)
5. Is your pool indoor?
6. Are you using a variable speed pump?
The system will then run for the required period of time (INITIAL START UP) to sanitise the water to correct levels. During this period the system is locked down (all buttons are frozen) to ensure the water is treated correctly.
After the INITIAL STARTUP period the system will automatically set run timer of both TIMER 1 & 2 to suit the pool size. TIMERS may need to be adjusted further depending upon the environment and demand of the pool.