From time to time we get asked......Can I fill my pool with bore water?
The answer is YES however the issue with bore water is the make up of minerals present such as manganese, iron and other impurities in the water, so we suggest the following before turning on the Naked System and starting your pool.
- Plug the pump straight into the wall.
- Flock the pool following the instructions on the product.
- Set the valve on your filter to recirculate and switch the pump on and run it for a few hours, allowing the flock to distribute evenly throughout the pool water.
- The flocculant will need around 8-16 hours to work and is easiest to leave this overnight. The pump needs to be off as you want the water to be still.
- During this time, the flock is binding all of the particles in the water together and dropping them to the floor of the pool. The end result will look like a cloud on the bottom of your pool.
- Connect your manual vacuum and vacuum to waste.
- Once clean return the filter to the filter position and the system to AUTO.