Programming the Naked System is completed in 7 simple steps using the following controls which are located in the centre of the Control Unit keypad :
1. Set the Clock’s Time of Day.
2. Choose if you added Salt or Minerals.
3. Choose whether there is existing copper in the pool.
For retrofitting existing pools, check copper levels prior to starting the system.
If copper is existing at adequate levels of 0.2ppm – 0.5ppm, choose YES.
4. Set the Pool Size (Litres).
5. Choose Outdoor or Indoor Pool.
6. Is your pool using a Naked pH controller?
7. Choose Variable or Single Speed Pump.
As variable speed pumps need longer run times, this screen allows you to adjust Timer 2* to extend run times ensuring adequate circulation. Note that T2 is for circulation only.
STARTUP IS NOW COMPLETE
The system will run for a given period of time based on the pool size and then switch to AUTO mode with the dual timers set accordingly. If the option of copper was selected as YES, the system will go direct to AUTO mode with the correct timers set.
Further information can be found in the Installation and Startup Guide attached.