Although we often find that due to such low levels of chlorine in our water, pool shops will often say there is none at all and ask you to manually dose or add many bags of salt to your pool.
This is not the case.
To overcome this misconception, please find the attached instructions for you to give your pool shop to adequately test your water.
Here are some of the things we advise pool shops that you don’t need for your Naked freshwater pool.
- Do not use Stabiliser
- Do not user any bromine compounds
- Do not use aluminium based or any other flocculants
- Do not use Soda Ash (Sodium Carbonate)
- Do not use Granular Chlorine
- Do not use forms of Zeolite filtration media