Many pools have been affected by the recent dust storms experienced in Victoria.
If you are one of the unfortunate Customers that this has occurred to you may find the below helpful:
1. Go to your local pool store and get a ‘clarifier’ or ‘binder’ and run your pool equipment for up to 24hrs using OXI Boost. We suggest doubling the recommended amount due to the volume of dust.
2. Worth putting some LIQUID chlorine in the pool to assist the clarifier (ask pool shop).
3. If you have in floor cleaning, that should be enough to deal with the mess from there.
4. If you don’t have in floor cleaning you are going to need to vacuum the settled dust once the binder has done its job.
5. The filter will need to be backwashed. Possibly a couple of times before the pool is clean.