1. What % the Oxidiser is running at. Should always be 100% during summer but can be reduced during winter or for indoor/covered pools. See OXI OUT for further details.
2. The mode the system is currently in. Can range between AUTO (Default), ON (Manual) or OFF.
3. Shows direction cell is operating relating to reverse polarity. Will change between FWD, REV or OFF.
4. Shows the Set Point for the Ioniser (copper output). This screen will also fluctuate between ION Set and Water Temperature and any possible alerts from the unit.
5. LEDs for current mode or if a fault is detected.
6. The dot inside the brackets shows when the Oxidiser is actually running. The ( • ) may flash at times when TDS is higher than expected and the unit compensates for this by switching the Oxidiser off/on to avoid higher than expected chlorine levels.
7. Timer mode the unit is running in. T1 where everything is running. In T2 you will notice the Cell and ( • ) will be off as only the pump/filter are working for circulation.
8. Time of day.
9. When the unit is controlling the pump (ON/OFF).
10. Similar to OXI OUT, the dot will be only visible when the Ioniser is running. ie: at 20% you will see the dot on for two minutes of every ten. The Ioniser reverses polarity every 3 minutes for even wear of the copper/silver anodes